Terms & Conditions
The applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless Mendaki SENSE, its shareholders, representatives, officers, directors, agents and employees (collectively referred to as the Indemnified Parties) from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities (whether criminal or civil), damage (consequential loss or damage), costs (including any legal costs on a full indemnity basis), charges and expenses whatsoever which any of the Indemnified Parties may suffer, sustain or incur by reason of the failure, refusal or neglect of the applicant to observe and perform any of the covenants, undertakings, terms or conditions herein.
Save for the Indemnified Parties, a person who is not a party to this terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B of Singapore, to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any of the terms and conditions herein.
This terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with it.
Mendaki SENSE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice or liability and the applicant has the responsibility to inform themselves of any changes and hereby agrees to abide by the most updated version of these terms and conditions.
2. Declaration for All Mendaki SENSE Synchronous E-Learning and Course application
Upon submitting the course application form, the applicant:
– understands that if he/she is offered a training place with Mendaki SENSE, he/she will also ensure that he/she achieves at least 75% attendance (100% attendance for the Certified Service Professional (CSP) course and SFDW course), sit and completed for all required ICDL test/course assessment for the different modules of the training course. The applicant hereby assures Mendaki SENSE that he/she will use best efforts and complete the course.
– has not applied for Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG) course subsidy for this module or course.
– is obliged to participate in any survey conducted by Mendaki SENSE, SSG, Work Force Singapore (WSG) after the completion of the course.
All Trainees attending the Synchronous E-Learning with Mendaki SENSE:
– are responsible to ensure that their Laptop/Desktop meets all relevant technical specifications, working Microphones and Webcams for use during the Synchronous E-Learning.
– have access to the internet and is compatible and capable of running the Synchronous E-Learning through the Website that will be provided.
– must not attempt to interfere in any way with the proper working of the Synchronous E-Learning Website. (It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome as the browser).
– must have Google/Gmail Account to proceed with the Synchronous E-Learning
– should not attend Synchronous E-Learning physically in groups.
– will participate in Synchronous E-Learning actively in a conducive learning environment (minimal noise disruptions)
– should not allow anyone else to access the e-Assessment using their log-in details.
– must comply with all regulations and any other reasonable security requirements that apply during the provided Synchronous E-Learning.
– are informed that the whole Synchronous E-Learning session will be recorded.
– acknowledges that Mendaki SENSE reserves the right to update, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Synchronous E-Learning and the Website that includes the use of and access to it.
– acknowledges that Mendaki SENSE reserves the right to remove any participants from the Synchronous E-Learning whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate by Mendaki SENSE’s staff or its trainers. In these circumstances, NO refund of fees or reimbursement to any other costs will be entertained.
In the event where the applicant:
– has taken the same module or course with Mendaki SENSE or with any other training providers; or
– does not obtain at least an overall of 75% course attendance and does not abide by all the rules and conditions as required to be certified COMPETENT/PASS ALL required ICDL test/course assessments: or
– drops out and fails to complete the course; or
– in any way renders himself/herself unable or unsuitable to pursue the course; or
– is expelled due to serious breach of discipline (including high absenteeism),
The applicant understands and agrees that he/she will not be eligible for any fee funding support during the course and will also be liable to pay the full course fee to Mendaki SENSE.