Employment Assistance, Career Advisory & Counselling Services
- How do I access MENDAKI’s employment services such as job assistance, ACE IT Career Advisory, and career counselling?
MENDAKI will continue to administer NEU PC Plus Programme and Home Access Programme. For more information and application of these programmes, please reach us at https://my.mendaki.org.sg/Home/ContactUs .
- Where can I find out more information about MENDAKI’s Career Fairs, Virtual Career Fairs, JUMP (abbreviation for Job opportunities, Upskilling, Mobility, Professional Development) events and activities?
MENDAKI will continue to organise both physical and virtual Career Fairs and JUMP events and activities. For more information on our upcoming activities, please visit https://www.mendaki.org.sg or follow us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MENDAKISG.
Training & Programmes
- I wish to learn and acquire new skills. Can I apply for WSQ /non-WSQ courses and corporate classes via MENDAKI?
MENDAKI Social Enterprise Network Singapore Pte Ltd (“SENSE”) will no longer conduct any Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) and non-WSQ related training courses. Jobseekers that approach MENDAKI Satellite Centres for skills upgrading programmes will be guided and referred to training service providers such as e2i and NTUC Learning Hub as well as SkillsFuture Singapore and Workforce Singapore at the national level.
- Is MENDAKI still conducting programmes such as Program Bijak Belanja (PBB), Programme for PMETs, and Back-to-Work Women programme? How do I register for these programmes?
MENDAKI will continue to conduct existing social programmes such as Programme for PMETs and Back-to-Work Women (BWW) programme. However, Program Bijak Belanja (PBB) will cease with effect from 1 January 2022.
If you are interested to register for these programmes, please reach us at https://my.mendaki.org.sg/Home/ContactUs.
- Will MENDAKI still be administering NEU PC Plus Programme and Home Access Programme? How can I apply for these programmes?
MENDAKI will continue to administer NEU PC Plus Programme and Home Access Programme. For more information and application of these programmes, please reach us at https://my.mendaki.org.sg/Home/ContactUs.
- If MENDAKI is no longer conducting WSQ courses and training, what are some of the initiatives that MENDAKI will be organising to raise my employment and employability opportunities as part of lifelong learning?
More efforts will be put in place to proactively reach out to families to understand their needs, care for them, and partner them in their journey of employability and lifelong learning. MENDAKI will continue to conduct existing niche programmes for Back-To-Work Women (BWW), PMETs (Professional, Manager, Executives, Technician) and Project DigiSmart as part of MENDAKI’s Future Ready initiatives to encourage more participation in emerging industries. More information on these programmes are listed below:
- Back-to-Work Women Programme
Programme provides employability and digital workshops for women who want to re-enter the workforce.
- Programme for PMETs
Programme offers Professionals, Managers, Executives, and Technicians the opportunity to boost their connections through networking sessions and skills through the Brown Bag webinars.
For more information, please visit https://msense.sg/programme/. Alternatively, please reach us at https://my.mendaki.org.sg/Home/ContactUs.
- Back-to-Work Women Programme
Business & Corporate Partnerships
- My company is interested to collaborate with MENDAKI. How can I reach out to MENDAKI for a partnership tie-up?For partnership tie-ups with MENDAKI, please create a MyMENDAKI account and contact us via https://my.mendaki.org.sg/Home/ContactUs.
Training Room Rental
- How can I book some of MENDAKI’s training rooms at WIS@Changi? You can book the training rooms at WIS@Changi via https://msense.sg/training-room-rental/.
- Is there a corporate email, feedback form and/or hotline for general enquiries? For general enquiries, please create a MyMENDAKI account and contact us via https://my.mendaki.org.sg/Home/ContactUs
For a guide to create an account with MyMENDAKI portal, click here: https://bit.ly/31SMcBA.
Alternatively, visit us at our satellite centres located at Jurong, Pasir Ris, Woodlands, and Choa Chu Kang. Their addresses can be found at https://www.mendaki.org.sg/our-centres/.