The concept of “JUMP” represents mobility, agility, and being in motion; not at a standstill. Though the ‘jumping’ movement itself has its high and low points, there is progression with moving ahead and transitioning with every ‘jump’ made.
Through the JUMP campaign, SENSE aims to reach out to the community to raise awareness on the need to be in constant motion, and actively seek out lifelong learning and personal development opportunities, which support their journey towards employment or returning to the workforce.
The JUMP campaign encompasses four sub-themes; JUMP Start, JUMP Across, JUMP Ahead and JUMP Together. The respective sub-themes aim to address different areas of need.
- JUMP Start targets those who wants to kick start their career for the first time, those who have been out of job, or those who are returning to the workforce.
- JUMP Across aims to help individuals who wish to make a career switch and explore new industries.
- JUMP Ahead is intended for those who wants upskill and further their careers.
- JUMP Together targets families or friends who enjoy spending time together.
Through the different sub-themes, SENSE will tailor activities and programmes suited to the needs of target groups, to assist them in their journey of personal growth and development and / or search for employment.
We have gotten employers to come on board for the JUMP Career Fair from the different growth sectors – mainly holesale trade, healthcare, financial services and professional services. There are more than 1000 VACANCIES available!
- Department Manager
- Sales Manager (MICE)
- Head, Operations (Counselling)
- Senior Engineer / Engineer
- Senior Operations / Operations Executive
- English / Malay Childcare Teacher
- Staff Nurse / Senior Care Associate
- Credit Control Executive
- Admin Executive / Assistant
- Driving Instructor
- Customer Service Officer
- Security Officer
- Service / Kitchen Crew
- Delivery Driver / Rider
- Cook / Cleaner
And many more!
|10.30AM||Pre-registration for Career Fair & PMET LinkedIn Session|
|11.00AM||Commencement of JUMP! Career Fair & LinkedIn Session|
|12.00PM||Arrival of GOH|
|12.30PM||Launch of JUMP!|
|1.30PM||Sharing by WSG (MyCareersfuture portal)|
|6.00PM||End of JUMP Career Fair|