Participants will learn how they can use mobile apps to help them save time and money. Participants will also be educated on apps that enable them to lead a more healthy life. The session will also cover tips on how to spot tell-tale signs of scams and install mobile updates to remain safe.
– Highlight the need for phone security for phones, both in the form of passwords or fingerprints to unlock phones and also antivirus apps for phones as a form of cyber security
– Learn how to track handphones in the event that it is lost through tracker apps
– Expose participants to apps to keep them “Informed & Independent”
– Learn how to stay relevant by learning online through online courses
– Explore apps that support participants by giving them reminders be it to take their medication or even a password vault
– Learn how to create better connections with the community through Facebook accounts