About The Course
Equip yourself with essential concepts and skills relating to the use of tablets to browse and search the web, work images and video, manage applications and store data securely.
WSQ Use Primary Functions and Applications of a Tablet
- Carry out common operations, apply settings, and secure a tablet.
- Use a wireless network securely, and set up online accounts for different services.
- Use a web browser to browse, search for, and bookmark web pages
- Capture, view, organise and share images and videos
- Use an application store, and install and update applications
- Recognise backup and storage options for a tablet, and use cloud-based storage
English / Malay
|Course Fees Payable
*Applicable for SkillsFuture Credit
^For Singaporeans & PRs, 50 years and above