About the Course
Equip yourself with essential concepts and skills relating to the use of tablets to browse and search the web, work images and video, manage applications and store data securely.
WSQ Use Primary Functions and Applications of a Tablet
- Carry out common operations, apply settings, and secure a tablet.
- Use a wireless network securely, and set up online accounts for different services.
- Use a web browser to browse, search for, and bookmark web pages
- Capture, view, organise and share images and videos
- Use an application store, and install and update applications
- Recognise backup and storage options for a tablet, and use cloud-based storage
|Duration||Course Fee||Self Sponsored
|16 hours||$321||1SDF: $64.20
1SDF / 2MCES: $32.10
One time registration: $16.05
Material fee for Introductory Course: $42.80
A WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) awarded by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) will be issued to you for each module (*if the requirements below are met).
*All prices are inclusive of 7% GST
1Skills Development Fund (SDF) – Singapore Citizens/PR, aged 21 years and above
2SkillsFuture Mid Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) – Singapore Citizens, aged 40 years and above
3Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) – Employed Singapore Citizens, aged 35 years and above, earning not more than SGD$2,000 per month
4Yayasan MENDAKI (YM) Subsidy – Employed/Unemployed Malay/Muslim Singapore Citizens/PR