About the Course
This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to identifying, searching, evaluating, organising and communicating online information.
WSQ Manage Online Information
• Search securely for online information using search engines and social media applications.
• Critically evaluate information using a range of criteria.
• Use inquiry commands, for example, to measure distances, angles, areas.
• Manage and organise information using a range of tools.
• Plan, draft, review and deliver online information.
|Duration||Course Fee||Self Sponsored
|16 hours||$390.00||1SDF: $98.50
1SDF / 2MCES: $-
Material fee: $21.40
Module pack: $21.40
A WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) awarded by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) will be issued to you for each module (*if the requirements below are met).
*All prices are inclusive of 7% GST
1Skills Development Fund (SDF) – Singapore Citizens/PR, aged 21 years and above
2SkillsFuture Mid Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) – Singapore Citizens, aged 40 years and above
3Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) – Employed Singapore Citizens, aged 35 years and above, earning not more than SGD$2,000 per month
4Yayasan MENDAKI (YM) Subsidy – Employed/Unemployed Malay/Muslim Singapore Citizens/PR