1. SENIOR EXECUTIVE (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT)
- Manage the delivery of programmes or services to partners where opportunities have been identified.
- Undertake desk-based research in identifying new markets, leads and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients/partners to promote products and services.
- Deliver sales through corporate channels that will lead to the overall achievements of department’s sales targets and objectives.
- Liaise at the appropriate level to ensure all programmes are run at its optimal level and all issues raised are rectified with the client and stakeholders to ensure continuity of the business.
- Prepare sales contracts/memorandum of agreement by ensuring compliance and adherence to all regulatory requirements.
- Build long term relationships with existing and new partners/clients.
- Oversee and track partners’ accounts to ensure achievement of sales targets and agreed deliverables.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration. Diploma holders with direct relevant experience may also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales & marketing with proven track record.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to build rapport
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
2. SALES EXECUTIVE
- Pursuing sales lead (cold call)
- Assess customer’s needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Research and contact prospective customers and build relationships
- Prepare and make sales presentations
- O-Levels and above welcomed
- Preferably with 2 years working experience in sales
- Keen eye for detail; meticulous
- Possess strong negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Independent and with strong follow-up
- Flair in sales and goals oriented
3. SENIOR EXECUTIVE/EXECUTIVE (EDUCATION)
- Ensures that programmes are run at its optimal level and all issues raised are rectified with the client and stakeholders to ensure continuity of the Education business
- Participates and support cross-functional teams, programmes and activities that can help promote business growth
- Implements initiatives and processes to drive the Education business
- Implements cost-cutting measures within the Education Unit
- Ensures prompt delivery of reports and analysis
- Supervises a team of tutors
- Maintain the effective delivery of lessons by organising appropriate training sessions for the untrained tutors.
- Drives a high-performance service culture amongst the tutors that nurtures and encourages service excellence, quality and empowerment
- Ensures achievement of KPIs with team members
- Manages the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of department targets
- Diploma Holder of Business Administration or similar discipline.
- Experience in administration of education programmes an advantage
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Able to multi-task and handle tight deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
All applicants will be kept strictly confidential. Salary will commensurate with relevant experience and qualification.
Interested candidates are invited to forward your detailed resumes and photograph to: email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.