1.EXECUTIVE (LIFELONG LEARNING)
- Day-to-day training administration and operation for WSQ and non WSQ programmes
- Drives quality and customer service
- Timely submission of training grants application and training allowances to SSG.
- Work closely with SSG in training grant submission. Ensure that processes and financial policies are adhered to
- Ensure prompt delivery of reports and analysis especially for grant disbursement and skills connect
- Check and ensure the required departmental reports are accurate and submitted in a timely manner
- Coordination, preparation and submission of training documentation for the annual CIR and GCN audit/reviews
- Provide support to relevant departments to help promote business growth
- Diploma holder or GCE’O’ and ‘N’ level with direct relevant experience in training organisation may also be considered.
- Strong administrative skills
- Minimum 2 years in a CET/training industry
- Familiar with SkillsConnect
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word or PowerPoint)
2.SALES EXECUTIVE (Temporary position)
- Pursuing sales lead (cold call)
- Assess customer’s needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Perform administration duties
- O-Levels and above welcomed
- Preferably with 2 years working experience in sales
- Possess strong negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Independent and meticulous, with strong follow-up
Interested candidates, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Salary will commensurate with relevant experience and qualification.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.