1. SENIOR EXECUTIVE, FINANCE
- Key-in suppliers’ invoices and employee claims/advance into accounting system
- Handle queries from staff and vendors relating to outstanding amount and payment discrepancies, if any
- Confirm outstanding balances for suppliers’ auditors
- Verify transport claims by employees
- Check status of approved Purchase Order that remain unrepresented for payment
- Post in prepayment reclassification journals for month-end closing
- Review General Ledger (purchase) for incorrect posting
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a fortnightly basis
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance to FRS and compliance to internal policies
- Analyse monthly Business Unit’s financial performance (Actual vs Budget)
- Assist in Yearly and Mid-Year Budget preparation and tracking of monthly budget
- Liaise with parent-company on intercompany transactions including reconciliation
- Review Fixed Assets making sure the status of the assets are accounted for in the books and perform quarterly physical check on the assets
- Prepare and submit GST Form 5 for quarterly filing
- Prepare Corporate Tax ie. ECI for yearly filing
- Prepare yearly audit schedules and attend to external auditor’s queries
- Verify invoices prepared by Accounts Receivable
- Verify tutor honorarium
- Assist in depositing monies to bank
- Attend meetings (Board & Management) and conduct presentations on Finance SOP & Procurement
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or related disciplines with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Auditing experience with any of the Big 4 public accounting firms or reputable size audit firms is a MUST
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel eg. Vlookup, pivot table, etc.
- Knowledge of Exactlly ERP and Tally accounting software is an advantage
- Able to work independently in a challenging working environment
Special Qualifications Required:
- FRS – Financial Reporting Standards
- SSG-WSQ courses claims & Skills Future Credit
2. SENIOR EXECUTIVE (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT)
- Manage the delivery of programmes or services to partners where opportunities have been identified.
- Undertake desk-based research in identifying new markets, leads and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients/partners to promote products and services.
- Deliver sales through corporate channels that will lead to the overall achievements of department’s sales targets and objectives.
- Liaise at the appropriate level to ensure all programmes are run at its optimal level and all issues raised are rectified with the client and stakeholders to ensure continuity of the business.
- Prepare sales contracts/memorandum of agreement by ensuring compliance and adherence to all regulatory requirements.
- Build long term relationships with existing and new partners/clients.
- Oversee and track partners’ accounts to ensure achievement of sales targets and agreed deliverables.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration. Diploma holders with direct relevant experience may also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales & marketing with proven track record.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to build rapport
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
All applicants will be kept strictly confidential. Salary will commensurate with relevant experience and qualification.
Interested candidates are invited to forward your detailed resumes and photograph to: email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.